I’ll jump straight to the point and start by saying that the benefits of kratom are immense for some individuals, and less for others. Each person is going to receive kratom differently depending upon their own individual makeup and situation in life, and additionally, each kratom strain may effect different individuals differently as well. For this reason, I’ll give you a broad idea of the benefits of kratom and add some additional information on who can benefit most and what strains may be ideal for particular effects.
The Benefits of Kratom
- The first benefit that seems to have to most impact for individuals is pain relief. The pain relief capability of kratom rivals that of many prescription pain medications, and is much more gentle and less addictive in effect. While almost all kratom strains contain some measure of pain relief ability, the most notable in this category are Bali, Maeng Da, Borneo and Indo strains. Within these strains, red veins tend to be the most effective. It should be noted, that all of these with the exception of maeng da are quite sedating.
- The second most common effect that many users are looking for is either to ease withdrawal symptoms resulting from addictions of various kinds, as well as using this plant to get off of these substances entirely. The strains you will want to use for this purpose are basically identical to those you would use for pain relief, however, some may not respond well to maeng da if they are in the midst of withdrawal due to its stimulating effects.
- Although it isn’t as commonly advertised, some strains of kratom can dramatically improve energy levels. In addition to energy, many report increased endurance and focus. The strains best for this purpose are maeng da and thai. However, many other strains can be effective, especially those that are white vein. Unlike caffeine, the energy from kratom tends to be much less physically harsh or jittery.
- A common reason that kratom is used is simply for its euphoric effects. The most euphoric strain overall tends to be maeng da, the more sedating strains can also be highly euphoric. Each individual tends to have a different response as far as strains, so it can vary.
- Another commonly sought effect is relaxation. The best strains for this purpose are Bali, Borneo and Indo. After a long day, these strains can’t be beat, and they pack quite a punch, especially those who are suffering from stress or anxiety of any kind. As this article states, many have found white vein strains even effective for symptoms of depression.
Although kratom has a massive variety of benefits not listed, these are by far the most common reasons why kratom is sought, and cover 90 percent of the readers that would stumble upon this post at minimum.